There are many plant-based products that can be applied to the face, including:
- Oils: such as jojoba oil, coconut oil, argan oil, and rosehip oil, which can moisturize and nourish the skin
- Masks: made from ingredients like aloe vera, honey, turmeric, and clay, which can help soothe and hydrate the skin, and remove impurities
- Serums: that contain plant extracts like chamomile, calendula, and lavender, which can provide a range of skin benefits, such as reducing redness and inflammation, and improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Toners: made from ingredients like witch hazel and rose water, which can help balance the skin’s pH and refresh the skin
- Moisturizers: that contain plant-based ingredients like shea butter and olive oil, which can hydrate and nourish the skin
It’s important to choose products that are suitable for your skin type and free of harsh ingredients that could irritate the skin. Before applying any new product, it’s a good idea to patch test on a small, inconspicuous area to ensure that you do not have any adverse reactions.
Aloe vera has many properties, it can be used as a gastro protector, anti-inflammatory, has healing and soothing properties.
Aloe is used a lot in cosmetics, for the production of creams and gels. It has a high moisturizing power.
Aloe juice it is used to purify the body, it is an excellent gastro-protector. The juice coming from the extreme part, has laxative powers.
The use of the inner part, the heart of aloe vera can also be used directly on irritation and burns. It is an excellent soothing.
Aloe vera can be applied as a spot treatment for breakouts and blemishes to increase the blood flow to your skin and stop nefarious, bacteria that causes acne in its tracks. Apply a tiny quantity to the troubled region, let it sit on your skin overnight, then wash it off in the morning for a more radiant, clearer complexion. I personally grow my own Aloe Vera and it easy to grow in a pot and then just break off stems as you need them. I found the gel contained inside the stem very good for the skin. I usually leave it on all night and wash it off the next day. The skin feels nice and firm and clean and has a deep moisturising afffect on the skin. Aloe vera can be used in many ways for your skin. You can apply aloe vera directly to the skin, or you can add it to other products such as face masks, lotions, and creams. If you are applying aloe vera directly to the skin, it is important to make sure that the gel is from a pure source or grow it yourself. I make up my own sunlotion with aloe vera as it gives good protection from the sun with other plant compounds, but that is another blog.